Friday, February 18, 2011

My Dream, My Future

"Who Iam after 10 years?"this question is not easy you must think it not only twice think it in a million times. Because you are the driver of your own life.

Our dreams is our succession. Once we achieve our goal in life it is also achieving our dreams. After my working hard you can now call me as "Dr. PJ". Yes!! Iam dreaming to become a Doctor. Having my own stethoscope and through my hands I will help those people who needs my help. A Doctor that will cure and less the pain of the people who are in sick.And I will serve my country and to my fellow Filipino. And by this I can now help and turn back their sweat to my parents whose sacrificing a lot just to sent me in school everyday. I know and totally sure that my parents is proud to their son.
"Go where you have to go, do what you have to do,we only have one road,one chance to have our dream", quoted by Ms. Ruth Tacneng, our guest speaker during our Pinning of Ranks last February 11. Yes she is right we have only one road and chance to have our dreams in our life. Don't waste any second of your time because in every time you waste lots of changes may happen.

In achieving our goals in our life we need to study hard and don't forget to pray and ask the guidance of our Lord.

1 comment:

  1. 'Yes she is right we have only one road and chance to have our dreams in our life. Don't waste any second of your time because in every time you waste lots of changes may happen.'
    --RiGHT , I AGREE.

    ReplyDelete